Peter offers a unique blend of having over 20 years of “hands on” senior management experience combined with his professional training in psychology and over 16 years of working as an executive performance coaching psychologist where he has “clocked up” over 10,000 hours of coaching practice and in the process has become one of the more experienced and qualified coaches in the UK chapter of the International Coach federation.
This background has helped Peter to appreciate and understand the challenges executives face today in our increasing competitive and demanding world, where personal performance is such a critical factor in determining success.
To this end Peter is totally focused on providing the highest quality of one-to-one leadership/performance coaching with the aim of building a safe, supportive and challenging environment in which his clients can really expand their self awareness, open up to new possibilities, engaging more potential and overcoming limiting thinking, low self esteem and self confidence, negative feelings and unhelpful behaviour patterns.
- Managing Director of a major Anglo American Corporation manufacturing plan
- Divisional HR Director for a major packaging organisation
- Held a variety of senior roles in Commercial, Production and Industrial Relations for Metal Box after completing a Graduate Traineeship.
- Very experienced at all levels of executive coaching face to face and by phone
- Experienced leader in blue chip companies
- 16 years of coaching within different parts of E.ON, Tata and Brother Industries.
- Worked as part of and led senior management teams
- Detailed understanding and experience in using a wide range of psychological models
- Strong leadership development skills
- Considerable experience in leading people through change and “hands on” plant management.
Peter encourages his clients take a very active part in the coaching process and clients are encouraged to stretch themselves and take full responsibility for achieving results in those areas of personal development that matter most to them.
Peter says “Coaching can be demanding but we can appreciate it is what we put in that relates to what we get out”. Clients have highlighted Peter’s ability to help them focus on the real issues and to deepen their understanding of their thinking patterns that both support and limit their current performance as well as guiding them to move forward in their lives towards achieving what they really want.
Master Credential Coach with International Coach Federation since 2005
Associate Fellow with British Psychology Society
Associate Fellow of Society for Coaching Psychologists
Licensed Master and Business Practitioner in NLP and licensed European NLP Coach
Holds a Master of Science degree in Coaching Psychology
Chartered Fellow of CIPD.
Clients Peter has worked with:
Anglo American Corporation, BP Oil, Brother Industries, E.on, Eng. Technology Institute,
Givaudan Schweiz, Intergen, Tata Chemicals, Tata Steel, Total, TUC and Warwick International
Contact Details for Peter: Peter@ivpc.co.uk
Tel: 01352 706222 Mobile: 07890 109643